PRSA Hawaii Chapter
Invalid XML/RSS object!
Content/ Communication Coordinator
JOB DESCRIPTION – Content/ Communication Coordinator Overview.
Do you love to create engaging online content? Do you enjoy producing multi-media articles, content and videos? Are your proficient in promoting that content via social media and other means? Join the Locations marketing team and help us both cement our reputation as the source of Hawaii real estate news and improve our search engine rankings through the production of real estate business and lifestyle content.
When submitting your resume, please include links to examples of content, graphics and/or articles you have created. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Responsible for improving our search engine rankings by implementing the company’s content creation strategy, generating inbound website traffic, and links. This role coordinates directly with the marketing and sales teams to support their respective missions.
Company Content Production
- Works closely with the online marketing manager, marketing, research and sales department to produce and create company real estate related content.
- Acts as the “Locations Hawaii real estate reporter”.
- Executes on editorial calendar for company produced content.
- Reports on company events.
- Leverages existing content and real estate market analysis being produced by firm staff to repurpose for clients and public consumption.
- Organizes and produces content by collecting information from experts, including interviews, videos and photos.
- Promotes distribution of content internally and externally, both locally and nationally through website, social media and other means of outreach, including PR, guest postings, and paid promotions.
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Strong content production skills including writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Knowledge of Hawaii real estate market a plus
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach
- 5+ years’ experience as a writer
- Experience with social media.
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the real estate.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Basic knowledge of principles of SEO.
- Video production skills a plus.
- Mental, Physical, and Communication Demands:
- Equipment Use: Computer, printer, fax, copy machine, video camera.
Requires working under minimal supervision to meet daily deadlines; must be able to solve complex issues and exercise discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues. Requires attention to detail and accuracy. Requires prolonged sitting and computer work with occasional lifting and moving boxes. Requires effective communication with people at all levels of the organization and outside vendors. Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude. Requires the ability to deal with constant requests for assistance with patience and tolerance. May require travel to vendors.