PRSA Hawaii Chapter
Bennet Group Account Executive
Bennet Group Strategic Communications
Bennet Group Strategic Communications seeks a self-directed, detailed-oriented individual to fill an account executive position. Candidates must possess the ability to coordinate multiple activities, provide excellent client service, and effectively manage workflow under pressure of project deadlines. Pay is commensurate with experience level.
Required skills include:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strategic and creative thinking abilities for the development and implementation of communication plans.
- Exceptional organization skills to assist with project management and day-to-day account activities.
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to client needs, as well as facilitate an efficient, timely workflow for the account team.
- Excellent writing skills, including news releases in AP style, fact sheets, media advisories, talking points, copy for newsletter, brochures and websites, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications-related field and a minimum of two years experience in a public relations or equivalent position is required.
Desired skills include, but are not limited to:
- Client-relations experience to effectively participate in day-to-day account activities.
- Media pitching experience – reaching out to local and national media including TV, radio, print and online media outlets.
- Media clipping and monitoring experience.
- Experience with social media strategy and content management, including planning, drafting and scheduling posts, and monitoring for all major platforms.
Must already live in Honolulu for consideration; no relocation packages are offered.
Bennet Group PR offers great perks: Work from home; company-provided laptop, iPad, iPhone, Internet service; full medical/dental benefits at small cost to employee; 401K plan after one full-year of employment.
Bennet Group is an environment that requires hard work and drive, but rewards the same with advancement within the company. We provide strategic communications counsel and marketing support to many of Hawai‘i’s top businesses and organizations. To learn more about our company, visit: www.BennetGroup.com.
Send resume and salary requirements to Megan Tsuchida at firstname.lastname@example.org.