PRSA Hawaii Chapter
Senior Account Executive
Bennet Group Strategic Communications
Bennet Group Strategic Communications is seeking a self-directed, detailed-oriented individual to join its team. This individual must have the ability to handle and lead multiple client accounts, provide excellent client service, and effectively manage workflow in a fast-paced environment.
Salary for this position is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Prior experience in communications, specifically in the state of Hawaii is preferable.
As a senior account executive at Bennet Group (BG), the individual must be able to:
- Successfully manage three to five small to mid-size accounts with only light oversight from a supervisor, including managing associated budgets, deadlines and overall account management.
- Manage strong relationships with clients, ensuring BG meets – and hopefully exceeds – each client's expectations for customer service and high-quality counsel.
- Provide ongoing communications counsel to clients, including communications strategy, creative ideas, earned and social media counsel and, where appropriate, cross-sell other BG services.
- Be a confident, thoughtful strategic thinker, offering sound counsel and innovative ideas to our clients.
- Write and execute strategic communications plans, key messages, media materials, talking points, and other communications tools, as needed, to help clients advance their goals.
- Practice exceptional organization skills to assist with project management and day-to-day account activities.
- Have a good working understanding of and reputable relationships with members of the media, as needed.
- Serve as a back-up/alternate trainer for one or more of BG's trainings, including media training, Hawaii 101, and social media training.
- Support the professional development of junior staff and fellow colleagues.
- Seek opportunities to grow business with existing clients or develop new business with potential clients.
- Provide support, as needed, to her/his supervisor and to the firm overall, with an emphasis on building the company's brand and reputation.
Must already live in Honolulu for consideration; no relocation packages are offered.
Bennet Group PR offers great perks: Work from home; company-provided laptop, iPad, iPhone, Internet service; full medical/dental benefits at small cost to employee; 401K plan after one full-year of employment.
Bennet Group is an environment that requires hard work and drive, but rewards the same with advancement within the company. We provide strategic communications counsel and marketing support to many of Hawai‘i’s top businesses and organizations. To learn more about our company, visit: www.BennetGroup.com.
Send resume and salary requirements to Megan Tsuchida at email@example.com.