The Hawaii Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) invites you to respond to a Request for Proposal for one of the most important cultural and historical icons in Hawaii: Iolani Palace.
Who: Open to teams composed of 3 undergraduate students from any Hawaii college or university.
What: Each team will research, develop and write a proposal for public relations services on behalf of Iolani Palace. The top three teams will present their proposal to a panel of judges, including senior public relations practitioners and the executive director of Iolani Palace. The winning team will walk away with a $100 cash prize for each team member and recognition at the prestigious PRSA Hawaii Koa Anvil Awards, honoring the industry’s most elite.
- January – March: Assemble 3 person team; research and write proposal
- March 31, 4:30 PM: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PROPOSAL
- May 10: Interviews with top 3 teams
- June 15: Announcement of winning team
- July: Presentation of award at PRSA Hawaii Koa Anvil Awards